ID correlation (no $) startup architecture & business model
- ID Correlation Startup Architecture
- Thursday 3G
Convener: Don Cameron
Notes-taker(s): Don Cameron
- Tags for the session - technology discussed/ideas considered
Discussion notes, key understandings, outstanding questions, observations, and, if appropriate to this discussion: action items, next steps:
- a nonprofit legal entity assumes the architectural space to enforce a sociological relationship between the user and the website.
- the user selects a social media identity whose data footprint is mapped to a psychological representation
- the psychological representation is used as an avatar to portray the user's presence across websites they visit.
- the website may request this avatar (value channel) and target content to the dimensional characteristics that map from the avatar.
- the intended outcome is privacy preserving customization of online experience.
- the user is in a position to proactively derive value from data that is operationalised according to their ownership and control.
- a record of connection between avatar and website persistd as a public data point and used to map culture across the net (value channel).